vrijdag 4 februari 2011

Back and legs 4-2-2011

[B][color=green][size=8]Back and legs[/size][/color][/B]
[color=blue]
[B]BB squats[/B][/color]

66x8x2
88x10
110x8
135x8x2
[I]
First time ever doing BB free weight squats, I think I could've done better but the way I load the bar on my back is just to crazy to even try to go real heavy lol.
[/I]
[color=blue][B]BB bent over row[/B][/color]

66x5
88x8x2

[color=blue][B]BB deadlifts[/B][/color]

155x5

[I]Easy peasy[/I]

[size=2][B]Overall[/B][/size]

First workout after being sick and not feeling well for quite a while, also tried squats free weight which was a pretty good start I think. Was a light workout overall, but my legs were really worn out from that squatting and didn't want to put too much stress on my back trying to go heavy on the deadlift.

Tonight is another party night so no workout tomorrow, probably gonna have a chest+shoulder workout on monday.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten